Two of the most common questions we hear are about managing cell data and battery life. Here I’ll share some apps that can help you with both.
At Republic Wireless, we are all about saving data by using wifi whenever possible. We understand that it isn’t always easy to tell how much data you’re using. If you’re a Republic member, you already have our app which makes it easy to check your data usage each month. However, there are other ways to keep an eye on and help you manage your mobile data. Check out this article and learn everything you need to know about cellular data, or try out one of these apps!
- Track how much data you use and get alerts before you run out of data or get charged overage fees
- Monitors your usage while on mobile, WiFi, and roaming
- Set custom alarms to avoid overage charges
- Tracks your apps so you know what apps you’re using the most
- Manage data across multiple devices
Also try: Data Eye
One of the most important qualities of a phone is its ability to hold a charge all day. It is vital that I keep track of my battery usage so as not to have to plug up multiple times throughout my day. Of course my Android has its own battery indicator, but if you want to take your customization to another level, you can even personalize your battery bar. For other tips and tricks to conserve your phone’s battery, check out Get More Battery Life Out of Your Phone.
- Set battery bar style on top or bottom of the Android status bar, or fill the whole thing
- Ability to adjust thickness, color, percentage, position, and color line of battery bar
- Does not require running app access, saving you battery life
- Works silently without much RAM usage
Also try: Power Bar
What apps have you found to help with managing your data or battery life? Let us know!