We had lots of great press this past month. We’ve collected some of the best to share with you, so come check out what the cool kids are saying about us!
- Independent consumer expert Clark Howard once again proves he’s a savvy saver, this time sharing his wisdom (and love of Republic) with Gerri Willis of Fox.
- Citing the findings of a survey of 62,353 readers of Consumer Reports, Clark also says Republic is his top pick when it comes to wireless service. (He even put his own father-in-law on Republic Wireless service!)
- Talk about a grand entrance! Welcome to the WiFi party, Google. “Turns out Republic Wireless was on to something,” says The Verge.
- Light Reading gives Republic props for being the first to introduce WiFi calling. (THANK YOU!)
- The Washington Post chimes in, too – read all about it here. And yes, David Morken is that cool.
- The Wall Street Journal’s Ryan Knutson tells it like it is right here.
- From Forbes, learn How blogger J Money Socked Away $400,000 in 7 Years. (Hint: Republic Wireless helped.)
- And, CBS News 5 has a full video review of our service.
Thanks for reading and helping spread the word. Tune in next month for more!