We are back with The Same 10 Questions We Always Ask! We’ve loved reading all of your entries and can’t wait to feature more of you in this series. Keep ‘em coming! Today we’re featuring Alonzo G. (and his awesome brothers!) Here are Alonzo’s answers:
First Name: Alonzo G.
City, State: West Valley, UT
1. How did you hear about Republic before becoming a member?
My brother in law had converted my older brother who he then converted me and some of my other brothers.
2. What was your WiFi vs. cellular data usage last month? How’d you stack up?
I was on WiFi 77% of the time.
3. What have you done with your Republic savings?
I bought a program called “You Need A Budget” (YNAB) to help me plan my finances better (and Republic Wireless is only $20 in my budget!). I also bought a bike to start biking to work. And the rest, I saved.
4. What’s the coolest/best spot where you’ve connected to WiFi (i.e. the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro — it happened!)
Probably just driving past a Wendy’s on the freeway… I was going kind of slow of course. 🙂
5. What’s your favorite app on your Republic phone?
Map My Ride. I always use it when I’m riding my bike places.
6. Who do you stay connected with the most?
My Brothers and my parents.
7. Where’s your happy place?
A secluded part of the woods camping with my friends and family.
8. What’s your spirit animal? Why?
A Bald Eagle. Because this is America.
9. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
10. What’s the next item on your bucket list?
Create a bucket list. Haha, ok. Here’s a better one: Learn how to dance the Jitterbug.
Thanks for participating in the conversation, Alonzo!
Want to be featured in the next The Same 10 Questions We Always Ask? Follow the link here and share your answers!
Why are we doing this? We hear some incredible stories from the people we communicate with every day in our Community, on Facebook, Twitter, and even in person. You are all such great contributors to the success of our company and deserve to be recognized in a fun, conversational way. Thanks for reading!