Welcome back to this month’s The Same 10 Questions We Always Ask! We’ve loved reading all of your entries and can’t wait to feature more of you in this series. Keep ‘em coming! For this month’s post, we are featuring Joel, a member from our Community who is just dying to eat his first cronut (keep reading and you’ll find out what just what that is!). Here are the answers he shared with us:
First Name: Joel
City, State: Knoxville, Tennessee
- How did you hear about Republic before becoming a member?I saw it a few years back in the BETA days on the Yahoo front page! I asked my dad if we could switch and he said, “When you can buy it yourself, you can get it, but we’re sticking with our current provider.” Three years and a job later, I was in! Now it’s been a year. Both my siblings have switched, and mom and dad are on their way over!
- What was your WiFi vs. cellular data usage last month? How’d you stack up?
8.8 Gb WiFi/ 1.5 Gb 3G Cell
- What have you done with your Republic savings?
Now that I’m actually paying my own phone bill, I’m using those savings to feel like a successful emerging adult. Yay.
- What’s the coolest/best spot where you’ve connected to WiFi (i.e. the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro — it happened!)
Besides reading Buzzfeed in the bathroom? In the middle of the Dominican Republic. It was so cool.
- What’s your favorite app on your Republic phone?
Spotify. I listen to music 24/7!
- Who do you stay connected with the most?
My family! I’m rather fond of my family.
- Where’s your happy place?
In my hammock by a stream, with a good book!
- What’s your spirit animal? Why?
Sloth. It’s the only animal that moves slower than me in the mornings.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Knowing that I have the opportunity to make the people I meet smile (or at least groan at my cheesy jokes). That makes me feel goud-a. (Get it? Haha!)
- What’s the next item on your bucket list?
To eat a cronut! Croissant = great. Doughnut = perfect. Cronut = Heaven for the tastebuds!
Thanks for participating in the conversation, Joel!
Want to be featured in the next The Same 10 Questions We Always Ask? Follow the link here and share your answers!
Why are we doing this? We hear some incredible stories from the people we communicate with every day in our Community, on Facebook, Twitter, and even in person. You are all such great contributors to the success of our company and deserve to be recognized in a fun, conversational way. Thanks for reading!